Lee-Jon

Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday stuff

picture of me!Writing a thesis doesn't half cut into my un-thesis time. I haven't finshed any articles or reviews. Instead I'll bombard you with other people's works. That's what blogs are for anyway.

picture of me!STOP PRESS! I am the healthiest man alive. According the beeb anyway. Drinking is a good for you. Not binge drinking - that's just a fashionable term for wiped out women. Proper drinking. Done by men. Possibly with ass-hair. Anyway it’s proven that drinking is a male pastime – and it does them good.

Where else is there that men can get away from the wife, without having to touch rag worm and hooks? Yes the local argument farm and its bicker-juice. Full of people spurting a load of debate on something they have no jurisdiction over. Remember philosophy is best left to philosophers… and farmers. Politics is best left up to Bush, and religion is best left up to stupid people. Yes that link does show a study which negatively correlates IQ with religion. I would say something about sport and pubs but I know about snooker; since 70% of those who read this blog aren’t from England and its assets, I'll keep quiet. Here’s some things to debate at your next row.

Aside from thesis writing I’ve been checking loads of amateur photographers sites again. I really like Mia Mala McDonald's music stuff. Carlos and Jason Sanchez has some excellent people work. Finally, Zena Holloway's underwater stuff is exemplary.

On the music side I’ve been impressed with Wears the Trousers magazine. Nicely done people! As for bands, the best name I’ve heard in a while is from Canadian indie group The Most Serene Republic, whose rather good new album has landed in my lap - thanks Arts&Crafts. Unusually for the A&C label they're the first band that aren't in some way involved with supergroup Broken Social Scene.

What else:
Bored? – play the streaking game
Life coaching -ask willy for help
Browser fun – this little browser based comedy made me smile

tags ( | | | | | | | )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home