Lee-Jon

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A change in the Matrix



Hello campers. Not been preparing my blog properly for a couple weeks now. But I've finally writen and checked the code for the gallery section and updated all the CSS for the opening page - not a major redesign - more backend work! The gallery will be continually updated as I convert analogue pictures into web friendly ones. Internet explorer users will need to allow the script to run on the page to view the images correctly.

If you haven't seen the changes already then click here.

3 Comments:

At 8:39 pm, March 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice changes mate. Gonna add more to the writing tho?

 
At 11:55 pm, April 10, 2006, Blogger Lee-Jon said...

Yeah I will do. Currently trying to put all my film reviews up - expect them in the next 2 years

 
At 5:44 pm, April 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lazy fkr.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home